EastSide Partnership (ESP), formed in 1995, delivers a wide variety of regeneration projects with a clear mission ‘to make east Belfast a better place’ for residents and visitors.
We work with local councils, statutory agencies, community organisations, elected representatives and businesses to make east Belfast a great place to live, work, visit, invest and be proud of.
Our vision is that east Belfast will be a great place to live, work, visit and invest, where:
- Residents enjoy good health and well-being
- Education is valued and high standards are achieved
- Tourism, arts and hospitality are thriving
EastSide Partnership aims to:
- Contribute to physical regeneration in east Belfast by developing key properties through EastSide Property
- Ensure the Connswater Community Greenway is developed and maintained as a destination for all and deliver similar initiatives through EastSide Greenways
- Deliver EastSide Arts festivals, community arts project and support local arts groups
- Help schools and communities work together to deliver better opportunities for children through EastSide Learning
- Develop the EastSide Tourism product to encourage more visitors
- Develop a strategic approach to alleviate the effects of poverty in east Belfast through the Scaffolding Project
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm