Cyber Security: Small Charity Guide
Voluntary and community organisations face the same cyber security threats as businesses and governments.
The National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) has identified that charities and voluntary organisations of all sizes are falling victim to a range of attacks. In response, they have developed a guide to help small charities and voluntary organisations protect themselves from the most common threats.
Visit the NCSC charity section for more information
NICVA has more information on the topic of cyber security
The guide includes free and low-cost advice and tips in five areas:
- Backing up your data
- Keeping your smartphones (and tablets) safe
- Preventing malware damage
- Avoiding phishing attacks
- Using passwords to protect your data
Subscribe to eNews
- Workshops: Developing cyber resilience in the voluntary and community sector
- Senior Leaders and Trustees Conference: Building Cyber Resilience in Your Organisation- FULLY BOOKED
- Workshop: Developing cyber resilience in the voluntary and community sector (4 April)
- Workshop: Developing cyber resilience in the voluntary and community sector (7 May)