Legal Island discounted elearning to NICVA members
Legal Island eLearning training courses have been designed to enable all staff training in a range of key topic areas.
Compliance training delivered through the medium of eLearning is easy to administer, cost-effective and delivers records in real-time.
Legal Island's courses have been trusted to train over 35,000 employees in top public, private and third sector organisations across Northern Ireland, including NICVA, Belfast Met, Dankse Bank, Irwin's Bakery and many more.
How can I access the courses?
All of their courses are designed to train all staff, across your entire organisation via eLearning in a range of key topic areas and can be accessed anytime, anywhere from a mobile device, laptop, tablet, or desktop.
Discount for NICVA members
The standard rate for each elearning course is £30 plus VAT per person
The NICVA rate for each elearning course is £10 plus VAT per person
- Cyber security awareness
- ESG in the workplace
- Social media in the workplace
- Managing your team’s health and wellbeing
- HR Toolkit
- Workplace Bullying
- Dealing with anxiety when returning to work
- Managing and motivating remote workers in NI
- Employee Wellbeing Toolkit
- Protecting yourself when homeworking
- Protecting data when homeworking
- Diversity and Inclusion – the importance of conscious inclusion
- Unconscious bias in the workplace
- Whistleblowing awareness in the workplace
- Workplace Health and Safety
For more information
To get FREE demo access to our courses on behalf of your organisation or for more information, simply complete the form at the bottom of our Legal Island member page and a member of the eLearning team will be in touch.
If you would like to discuss your training needs further, contact Debbie Wilson - [email protected] or 028 9446 3888