iCommunity Podcasts Launched
In the first episodes, our hosts get into the vital importance of the arts, social enterprise and mental health to communities across our island.
Episodes 1 to 4 are available now at the links below or wherever you listen to your podcasts:
1. Arts, Language and Culture (with Kabosh Theatre, Turas Irish Language Project, and Fighting Words)
2. Social Enterprise (with the Department of Rural and Community Development, the Irish Social Enterprise Network, Social Enterprise NI, and the Resurgam Trust)
3. Marginalised Groups and Social Enterprise (with Now Group, Dignity Partnership, and Bounce Back Recycling)
4. Mental Health (with the Mental Health Champion for Northern Ireland, Secondary Schools Union NI, and independent consultant Peter McBride)
You can also watch the first four episodes on the iCommunity Shared Practice Hub Youtube channel.
All the podcast and video episodes are available at www.icommunityhub.org.
Subscribe to eNews
Share your COVID-19 support service
Organisations providing support to people and communities can share their service information here
- iCommunity Website Launched To Foster All-Island Collaboration On Key Social, Economic And Environmental Issues
- Department for Communities launches a new £10million scheme
- Covid Collaborations: How voluntary & community sector/researcher partnership projects are helping those impacted by Covid
- iCommunity Engagement Meetings: Exploring rural connectivity and other issues of rural regeneration and sustainability