Viewfinder is a NICVA survey, distributed to members four times a year which focuses on issues that currently affect the sector.
In August 2011 the Viewfinder 10 questionnaire was circulated to 930 NICVA member organisations generating a response rate of 38% (356 returns).
Key findings include:
- Overall 58% of responding organisations have been affected by funding cuts in public expenditure.
- 84% of respondents currently work in collaboration with other organisations.
- Of those organisations working collaboratively, 77% aim to increase their current levels of collaboration.
- 46% of organisations that are not currently working collaboratively aim to so do over the coming year.
- Just over half of respondents (53%) believe that the newly elected Northern Ireland Ministers do not have an understanding of the value of the sector.
Previous Viewfinder surveys are available on our Research page.
Subscribe to eNews
Content under review